Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Am I Happy Being Single?

It said...
You Are Pretty Happy Being Single
(Oh really? Am I? I just want to enjoy my life, don't have to bother with my marital status. Doesn't mean that I don't care with it, just don't want to think about it much. I just live my life, let it flow. and let the best come to my life. ;) )
You have a full, fun life. And you definitely don't need love to be content.
Of course, being single can get you down a little. Especially when you've been single for a while.
But you know how to be patient and wait for the right person. You're life is too good to settle for anything!
There's still another...
Dear Diah,
Here is your single's love horoscope for Monday, February 5:

Being single suits you just fine at the moment, particularly because anyone trying to tell you what to do (or even making suggestions) is liable to drive you nuts. Relish your independence!

No comments:

Tak Ada Apa-apanya Dibanding Mereka