Thursday, January 26, 2006

Test for Teacher

One of my student is really REALLY tests my patience. He keeps acting unaccepted behavior, being impolite, ignoring orders, and (though I know it's exaggerating) never follows intructions immediately. He has to be told 5-7 times before finally 'understand' the instructions and follow it! According to his psychological record, he is a genius. Genius, man...! I might understand that he (and everybody) is unique, but this boy... UGH! Help me God! This boy might not really want to make me angry every day, but he is just didn't care about what happen around him. He is kind of a selfish boy. He wants to gain attention, but seldom pay enough attention to others, especially to the teacher. Me! He really tests me, and I don't know how good my grade will be. Sigh... Don't let me fail on this test. Please....

No comments:

Tak Ada Apa-apanya Dibanding Mereka